Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Life goes on...

Time passes fast some times...
It's already Wednesday and half of the working week is over.
Despicable Me (Single-Disc Edition)Classes are continuing, although the students don't seem to learn that much - maybe because I insisted on a non-homework policy, with the thought that if they want to learn they will look over the notes of the week anyways - fail!
Oh well, in the end I don't care that much... I am sure they retain something!
We're watching Despicable Me now... 10 min at a time with the "better" students, I am hoping that it will motivate them.


We ran out of gas yesterday, which kinda sucked since we need it both to cook and to heat the water = no dinner or lunch, and no showers.
I haven't taken time to check yet, but I hope Memo remembered to turn on the boiler again so that I can take a warm shower - the cold one yesterday sucked.

Have a nice day!

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment