Friday, September 30, 2011

Storms and cuts

The weeks are passing faster and faster - which I always feel is the case when you want them to go slower. Right now I want the weeks to go slower because I have my statistics exam on the 15th. Now it's basic statistics, and I shouldn't have any problems passing it.... but there's a lot hanging on this. So I am a bit stressed.
The Chocolate ball

Stress = not good when you're pregnant. I have been feeling dizzy, nauseous, had headaches and sick for the past few days.
I even had to cancel classes yesterday.
Today my two first classes went well, and we even "baked" chokladbollar. Not bad!
My last class of the day didn't show up, it was supposed to start 45 min ago... sucks - money wise, but it's nice to be able to rest for a bit.

My days now are a bit crazy, up early to study (for preferably 3-4h), then start cooking, cleaning, getting ready, lunch, then classes until night time, then cook and then bed.

A lot of standing up and moving around for me, with my excruciating back pain.
I am pretty sure I have "foglossning" = SPD <- click it and become smarter!
It is painful, but how do you make people understand how painful it is - no clue!
But it f*ckin hurts, I try to avoid walking, standing up, moving from one side to the other, turn, turn in bed, EVERYTHING, it still hurts... like a knife in you hip-back-ass.
We're off to see the doctor next Friday so we'll see what he says, until now he's just said that it's because of how I sit and I don't know what - even if all symptoms point to the SPD thing - not that he would know, he never had any follow-up questions to me saying my back is killing me.

Anywho... I will watch some shows now to relax and then start with the "cooking".
Btw, today we made meatballs - or I made meatballs, Memo helped me making the köfte.

Oh, also, on Tuesday the weather was so bad we didn't have electricity for maybe 1-2h in total... kinda sucked cus it happened during my last class and the girl was not only scared of the storm (thunder) but also the dark. Oh well...

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment