Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So...

the weekend past fast - Too fast, obviously.
Yesterday afternoon???
Of course I was right about the ultrasound... I will try not to say anything about it.

Other than that disappointment, we went to a baby store. Supposedly it was going to be big and good and what not, none of which was true.
This country is starting to get on my nerves when it comes to baby related stuff - no maternity clothes (I am not joking), standard of baby stuff - low, having an ultrasound done - impossible? I am starting to consider going back to the civilized world with Sophia, to make sure that things will go well - I am not sure this place can be trusted - honestly.

We went around to different malls, did different things, kept busy...

I am so "degoutée" by things right now that that will be it for today...

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment