Monday, September 26, 2011

Studying

Oh yes... I am back to studying.

As some of you might know I have one exam left on my degree - Business Statistics 1.
I was supposed to take the re-exam in August, but it had to be postponed until October - the 15th to be exact.
I started properly studying today - I will have 3 weeks to prepare, it should be more than enough. I just need to make sure that the exam will be structured the same way as the previous ones were.

This weekend we took it easy - had some quality time for ourselves.
Memo bought Sophia's "first" (except for Nastia's bunny) stuffed animal, and I didn't want to be worse, and bought one tiny Elephant rattle kinda thing and a Tiny purple-pink penguin toy - which Memo has kept in the car hanging from the mirror.

We also took a look at some cribs - not to buy, but to see how they work. Memo is designing the crib for Sophia, and we wanted to check out the features that it should have and how to make them.
We also showed his dad the stroller, and he seemed to like it. We have decided to get it in pink - mostly because we could not decide on a color - Memo wanted blue and I wanted purple.
Worlds best family

It was a true family weekend for us - we talked to everyone in my family, and we spent almost all day yesterday with his.

This post was procrastinating.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment