Friday, June 8, 2012

All over again

I only have myself to blame. When I left to go to the shower I thought that Sophias diaper was pretty full of pee. Not so much that I had to change, so I left her with some of her favourite videos (seen in the video post) and left for a quick shower.

The shower was needed since it has been a while, 2 days.
Yeah I know, disgusting right.
Well... Not too much to do when you are alone with a cranky baby.

Coming back I found her tipped over - pobrecita. But before seeing that I noticed the wet yellow like stains on her underwear. Yay! I thought.

So here's the new outfit. As a tribune to her one favourite (and only) vacation abroad, and her abuela bettina and Tia Maria who were there when we got them.

Hey, those with medical experience. How come I have several infections right now? Seems like all my "wounds" get infected. Can they spread? Or am I dying?
Memo said the last, but his medical experience is limited.
He almost vomited when he saw my ear - or at least pretended to.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment