Thursday, June 7, 2012

Colder

It's pretty windy and chilly today!
I love it. It's not too warm for once!

I have been researching about writing a post that is password protected.
I have a few subjects I would like to bring up - without the whole world knowing about it.
I found "an easy way" that included changing some HTML code, bla bla bla, they lost me there.

That sucks, I would have loved to talk about how I love taking care of a baby 24/7 without any help, nor compensation (from anyone), and how I couldn't make my cake today because... it was too warm??!!

Life is so good that I broke down today. Sophia and I cried together for a bit. Then I gave her tempra (pain killer), and she felt better.
She had a fever, that explains her constant crying all day.

Now I am off to celebrate this amazing day (5 months ago I squeezed out the princess, 5 months of not once being away from her, no alone time, no social life etc), by myself (as always), and without any sweets, or snacks because... it was too warm!?

For those who got a negative vibe from this post... WHAT?
Everything is always fine because I am living in a warm and sunny country. Who wouldn't love that right? Who wouldn't give up parts of their dignity for that!?
I mean come one... 30c and sunny makes all problems in the world go away no? Makes a 3d world country obtain as high a living standard as a 1st world one.

It's logical, don't you see?

Life is good.... life is good.... *6

I love Sophia more than anything, she's amazing when she doesn't have a fever.
Quite frustrating, yet lovely, when she does!


No comments:

Post a Comment