Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Poop

I was excited to be able to dress Sophia in her Swedish shirt.

as seen in previous post

I will assume she is the only 5 month baby in this country with such shirt - and it made me proud!
I took many pictures, with the camera, the ipad AND the computer.

Luckily.

What does the little lady do?

She poops on it!
On her birthday and everything.
It smelled horrible.

So now I dressed her in a, maybe more appropriate for birthdays, dress. And not any dress.
One of those dresses with a little person on a horse on the right boob.
We bought it for her in PTY, and she already used it on mothers day.

Sadly the nice details of the dress are hidden by her bib, which she needs to wear since she hasn't learnt to swallow her saliva yet.

here goes two pictures:

With the bib

Without
I have btw decided to bake a "kladdkaka" - the next most swedish cake after Jordgubbstårta.

I hope it will look like this - but I doubt it:



puss

No comments:

Post a Comment