Monday, June 11, 2012

Live update from Mexico

So here's an update on our supporting

Sophia fell asleep half an hour ago, and has been napping a record time soon. I will assume it's because she wants to let her mother watch the game. Although it probably is the teeth, I saw two bumps on her lower gums today, gave her some painkillers and sent her to bed - oh yeah, she's walking now.

Anywho, anyone else who finds the game confusing?
I find myself cheering for the yellow team all the time - but Sweden is wearing the blue jerseys today.
On top of that I am watching the game in german. It's good to keep my high school german up.

Oh well, we're doing as expected. Not much is happening. Zlatan has missed goals and dribbles, the Swedish goalie has had to work hard.

Go yellow - or blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment