Thursday, June 7, 2012

Moody

Moody - me, never. And I can assure Memo would vouch for that (:

Which means that yesterdays post wasn't me being moody - but realistic. N'est-ce pas?

Sophia (it just took me 3 tries to get her name right - sleep deprived?) and I just got back from the prosecutors office where I testified against the w*or* that sold us the tickets for my family's visit.
It went well.
Sophia (this time without any tries) fell asleep on Memo's arm while he gestured that it was taking too long.
Neither we (Gabriel and I) or the girl (who saw him) cared.

Sophia (again without any tries) then woke up as Memo (I hope) forgot she was asleep and wanted to throw her on his shoulder. What!? Yes.... But luckily she fell back asleep.

Now she's asleep again - if the stupid poor people who lives in this building doesn't shut up she will wake up soon thou...

Blurry us

My infected ear


Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment