Monday, June 4, 2012

Disappointed again

I tend to believe too much in people, expect them to be like I am (or was raised to be) and if they are not that way I become disappointed.

Memo calls me socially retarded because a lot of times I do not like to meet new people.
There is a reason for that.

I get attached. I show I care. I do things for them (a lot of times without them knowing) because I want them to be happy.
Usually i do not get any of this in return, which is ok, but I don't like to be run over.
That is why I come of as rude to new people.

To the latest situation I would like to say:
F***k you bitches, if only you know how important I have been, and am, maybe you would have been nicer.

Now I got it out of my system.

As memo and my friends know - if you piss me off you will have to suck it up. I do not forget. And I am very childish - this is one if my biggest flaws - I will make you regret it.

For example, I know you want to see Sophia - I will make sure you don't, which in the long run means she will not be attached to you.

As I said, childish... But I hate when people disrespect me, treat me bad, etc
I need to work on this, but not right now.

Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment