Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Blogs and nationalism

Since it is the national day of Sweden today! Oh yeah!!!! (did you check out google?)



I will give you a few reading tips. I have a some new favorite blogs, I thought I would share.
Sadly they are in Swedish.
But if you are technical - which I will assume you are, I am sure you can make your web reader (if that is a word), i.e. google chrom, explorer etc. translate them.

Funny Blog about motherhood:
Inga Konstigheter

Funny Blog about Life with Children:
KetchupMamman

Nice Food Blogs:
Bara en Kaka till
Linnéas Skafferi

These blogs keep me busy. I like to look at the pictures in the food blogs and pretend I can cook it - I technically could, but sadly a lot of the ingredients are not available here in Mexico.
The first blog is amazing, and really describes life with a >1 year old baby - although, I have to admit it is worse than I have experienced it.
The one called ketchup mom literary makes me laugh out loud. One of the best things I've ever read is:

"Who used the toilet cleaner last?"
"I don't know, I haven't cleaned the toilet in ages"
"Good, so it is your turn then"

An amazing way to get things done by the person who you live with!!! I love it. Works as well with the dishes for example.

Today we will celebrate by wearing the amazing colors of the Swedish flag and listen to the national anthem on repeat. How will you celebrate?
I would make a Swedish Jordgubbstårta.... oh but maybe I will... Should be able to do that here too!!!



You will find out tomorrow!

Have a great wednesday


No comments:

Post a Comment