Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Definitely Fall

Wow, fall really hit us now.
Leaves everywhere - it's so colourful!
I wish Memo could have seen this.

Sophia loves it and played around the leaves this morning. I just love having the possibility to go to the playground, there really aren't many (child proof ones) in Mexico - concrete 'floor', iron pipe 'toys', the last place I want my less stable daughter to play around!

Winter shoes are out since a few days, only the jacket that's left to take out now, and that's not too far away either!

I really don't know what I was thinking, but it seems like either my clothes are in Mexico or I have given them away. All those clothes I thought I had here - are gone.
So I am out on a hunt for thicker shirts, less thick shirts... Pants I have.
Let's hope the Swedish government decides Sophia and I deserve our maternity leave money soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment