Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Eye of a Tiger

Or in this case - a damaged eye.
My eye is not better, in the mornings I wake up and enjoy a smaller field of vision - quite the experience.

I have heard rumours that my ticket back to Mexico has finally been changed to the future.
I say the future because I do not yet know the exact date.
Memo just sent me an email saying it had been done and that we would talk later.
I am intrigued
It was done the last minute because of reasons I am not sure I know or understand, but I am happy it is done.

At some point the website through which we bought it said there were no tickets left in coach, only business class... And a few days later Memo said they could charge up to 6000 pesos - 3000 kr.
I thought - wow bumped up to business for that price - I take it!
But of course it was not true.
For a few hours I dreamt about an amazing trip for Sophia and I, with lots of leg space - and ass space - and some nice food.

All gone

No comments:

Post a Comment