Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Job applications

Even though I know it's a bit early to start applying for jobs now, I have sent away quite a few applications the past few weeks.
Today I sent two.
No answer - as I expected. Since I am applying to jobs I would like to have, not the ones I will be hired for.

Isn't it sad, that after 3 years of good education, at a good school the jobs that I find that fits me requires many years of experience. And if I check the ones that do not, they don't even require education!
Anywho, so right now I am applying for the ones that require years of experience, because experience I have, just not within business.
So we will see.

I have a few contacts I will talk to when I will start the actual search in January. People who I think work for companies that offers positions I could have.

The list of contacts is short at the moment, but I hope that it will grow soon.
It is important I find a job, so that by the time Memo gets here I have everything set up.

Time to go pee...

Vincent, Sophia, Anna-Karin & Victor

No comments:

Post a Comment