Thursday, October 18, 2012

How Exciting

As I was saying yesterday I have been applying for jobs - but with no feedback, either good or bad.

So this morning I happily noticed I had an email from a recruiter, saying they would contact me soon for the next step of the process.

Of course this doesn't mean I will get the job, which is ok because in do t want one before the summer, but it means I did something right, which was the reason I started sending applications now - to see if I am attractive on the Swedish labour market.

It's only one, but it is one out of the two I sent yesterday. HR assistant.

I am currently waiting for the bath tub to arrive. Sophia is sleeping next to me, Vincent is on his way - I am babysitting him today = chaos!!

I am playing it safe and going to the playground - as long as it doesn't start raining.

So.... Maybe I upload a few pictures later. These old ones will have to do now

No comments:

Post a Comment