Monday, October 1, 2012

Fighting with the neighbour

I have been in some sort of fight with the next door neighbour.

I went over to ask her to lower her music. First time her teenage daughter opened, said yes and closed.

To those who knows me, I did NOT act bitchy! I was polite.
They did not lower the music, so AK suggested I go over again.
I did.

The mother came to open, threw the door open, screaming that she did pay her rent, AND owns her house - and therefore did not need to lower her music. Then shut the door.
I tried to calmly tell her to first of all calm down, secondly that the argument of paying rent and owning the place didn't mean you could play unreasonably loud music (this is where she closes the door).

I got so pisses that I told her what I thought of her - poor, uneducated. Both of which are true, but I should know it doesn't get my point through.

Next step: write her an official complaint

Let's see how the b**** reacts to that!

The war has begun

No comments:

Post a Comment