Thursday, October 4, 2012

If....

If situations were different I would soon be looking for a job, an awesome job... like the job a friend of mine posted today.

With that money I would get an apartment for us, a 2 bedroom - enough to start out. We would get nice - pretty - furniture, and we would decorate it differently for each holiday

We would also be a family of 3... actually spending some time together, show emotions, be honest, and just love each other for the first time since Sophia was born

We would be able to afford going on weekends to new cities, and new countries

We wouldn't have to be supported by anyone else, we could live our lives independently from our parents.

We could be adults, a family, happy...

But, I cannot apply for that job, or any other one at the moment, because I need to go back to Mexico. Where Sophia and I will be stuck in a house, alone, doing nothing, with parental involvement * 100 again...

Our time to be happy will come...

I can't wait




No comments:

Post a Comment