Friday, April 17, 2015

Bad day and shitty People


Had a bad day. People disrespecting, taking liberties that are not theirs.

Made me think of something that happened recently. Someone from the same clique of people, who tried to teach me that in order to succede in life you need to work hard *hint* *hint* (in reference to me saying that my/our goal is to start a business, since that is the best way to 'make it' here).

I just sat there nodding, while in my mind all I wanted to say was


sarcastically adding that I have never worked hard; working my way through two maternity leaves, giving up my career for my kids. Taking care of the house, kids and on top of that starting a new business, as well as ocasionally giving classes on the side.

Hard work, what is that?

But, as I said... I just nodded. Because if someone feel that they need to teach me such logical, basic reality, then they obviously do not know me, or how I live my life - or more accuratly, why I live my life the way I do.

Anywho, same group of people... of course.

So, that was some negative energy I needed to release.

No comments:

Post a Comment