Friday, April 17, 2015

Business

It's late and I can't sleep again.
I am tired all day but when it comes down to bed time my brain goes crazy.

Anywho, lots of idea juggling for the cookie business this week. Writing down short, middle and long term goals.
Deciding on a sales strategy. Great stuff.

If this was Europe I would have opened up this quaint little boutique café, with cute packaging and lots of antique books to read.
Sadly the market doesn't look any where close to similar here;
They don't have the same café culture, nor do they read books.
Maybe in the future - that would be one of our long term goals.
I am no sales person, it is not in my nature to think highly of what I make nor am I 'nice' enough.
That's Memo's part - I think of strategies; next step, how and what to make.

Just wish I had some more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment