Thursday, April 9, 2015

Long Term Goals

I have started to think of some long term goals - career, personal and all.

I feel it's about time to do so if I will throw myself back into work life around the beginning of next year.

Kakor & co - my cookie/baking business is always there. Will hopefully be back and running this week. Trying out some expansion plans as soon as Sophia goes back to school.
Long term plans for that will be a post for another day.

Career:
I have a bachelors degree in Business Administration and Economics.
Because deciding to have children my professional experience within the field is a summer internship for AES corp in Ankara, Turkey. AES is an American fortune 500 company working within the Energy industry. Not too shabby of an internship but maybe isn't too impressive either.
I worked for 1 and a half as a teacher Montessori school. And of course also have 10 years of working experience within, mostly, the restaurant industry.

Soooo, the goal would be to get a job at a school - but within administration, and maybe start teaching entrepreneurship at a small university here (in Mexico possible with a Bachelors).

What do you think?

Personal goals:
Start working out. Taking classes of some sort. Pilates maybe?!
Have more ME time.
Start growing veggies and fruit in our garden.

Hopefully I can attain these within a year.

Ready, set... Go
Plan is in motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment