Thursday, April 9, 2015

Leon 5 Months

So Leon turns 5 months today.
I haven't done any monthly updates for the previous months mainly because nothing much happened.

But now he starting to become a little person.





  • He learned how to sit last week - at 4 months and 3 weeks, which approximatly is the same age Sophia learned - maybe a weeks difference.
  • Because of his fatness he didn't really roll around, until last week when he started rolling both ways - about time little man!
  • He has really strong legs and moves around on his back that way - mostly in a circle.
  • We started with solids. I was in no rush - but then Memo "accidentally" fed him an ENTIRE banana (!!!!!) instead of a teaspoon, so I figured lets give it a go. So far he has tried; Papaya, banana, avocado, and I will give him carrot ([mixed with breast milk) today.
  • I was super firm with rutines with Sophia, but because of planning and preparing for THE visit I never managed to get into any with Leon - but that changed (yesterday, haha) I will start the same rutine Sophia had at night -  bathtime, book and song and then bed at around 7:30 (19:30), We're also getting into a daily rutine, which I am sure will become easier next week as Sophia goes back to school.
  • He now wears a size 9 months (74) and started slowly wearing 12 months (80). He manages sto squees into some 6 months (68) onesies but that's about it. 
  • He weights 8.3KG, that is 18,29 pounds.
That's all I can think of. 


No comments:

Post a Comment