Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Pictures March 2015


These are the pictures I took with our camera, I have taken many with my phone too. Those will come another day - for some reason I cannot attach photos that already exist to a post written on my phone. 
Anywho, here goes;

We went to Vallarta for about a week and  a half. If things were up to me I would live there, I love having the pool a few steps away, hearing the waves and being able to walk around more.




 We had a rainy first and second day.

 My beautiful mother - Sophia´s comment seeing the picture - oh, it´s princess Elsa - haha.


Alexia and Jorge - it doesn't show, but she was very happy playing with them.


 Morfar














Bettina and Morfar




Coming back to GDL we headed to Zapopan Zoo. My sister had to stay at home because of the stomach bug.







The zoo has this retro playground. It's interesting.


We also went to Guadalajara Zoo. I didn't take too many pictures of the animals since we have been there so many times before.


Feeding the giraffs during the Safari
My mom had to stay at home, because of the same bug my sister had. My sister suffered through the visit - but the boys were happy.




Colomos park. We fed the fishes, played football and checked out the Japanese Garden. My sister stayed at home this time.









These pictures are from when we returned to Vallarta - after my family had left. We went for 4 relaxing days.









Semana Santa celebrations on the beach just next to Bay View.





No comments:

Post a Comment