Monday, September 27, 2010

The best day

Sometimes life is as complex as these wires 
I love Sundays...
They are the best days of the week!
You might be asking yourselves!?

I love them because you get to wear Sunday clothes, i.e. shitty clothes. A concept picked up when living in lovely Paris.
A downside to this concept while living here in Mexico is that it doesn't seem to exist here.
Went to Andares today (again), a mall here in Gdl.
People dress up to go to Andares, the girls wear pretty dresses, heals and way too much make-up for my taste.
It made me feel a bit bad walking around in chinos, a JIBS hoody and my old sandals.

I also like Sundays because it's eat-whatever-you-want-day.
Today I had a Carl's Jr burger and a bag of chips and cheese dip.
Who said eating healthy made you feel good. I feel awesome!

It is also the also the end of a week, and the beginning of the future starts tomorrow, Monday.
I have nothing against proceeding to the future. I like the future, because it will (hopefully) be awesome.

Today the proceeding to the future consisted of doing nothing, because, according to me, that's the freaking way to go!

This week includes many exciting events; two papers to hand in, a visit to the immigrations office, the official start of my new running career and the continuation of my struggle to quite smoking again.
So far it's going so-so one could say.
I tend to cheat quit a bit... something I do in every bet or game I enter.
But that's ok... seems to work for me.

The last 30 min of this week will be spent reading some more hilarious sms's on www.textsfromlastnight.com you guys should definitely check it out, it's a little bit like the swedish felsms.com, just way more hilarious!

Have a great future! (0;

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment