Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Stressful times my darlings,

stressful times...

I am sorry for having been lost for this long time but pretty weird things have happened here.

Poor Daniel had a small accident and had to spend 4 days in the hospital and is now in a bedrest for the next 2 weeks.
This implies a lot of help from all of us here, both flatmates and Mexican friends.

So when there's some spare time over after cooking and cleaning (not too much of that is done, but still) I try to hang out with the friends.
I have also been asked to act as a French teacher for Memo from now on. That will be awesome since it's a good way for me not to forget that "frog" language as Patrick puts it.

I will try to find some time later on this week to write a bit more.

Bisous a vous

No comments:

Post a Comment