Thursday, September 2, 2010

För i Tusan

Memo n I, Vallarta
As expected, my cold has gotten worse. The fever is down, but the cough is unimaginable. It freaking hurts, so badly.
Couldn't get much sleep last night because of it and when I managed to get some, the after-party started.
Now, I am actually not too mad at them, because, if I would have been sound asleep I wouldn't have heard them at all, but I wasn't.
So I joined them for a glass of coke, went back to bed and woke up again at 9.

Enough about that now.
Have spent time with Patrick, Markus, Memo, Talloz and Edgar today, felt that I needed to get my mind of the stupid cold.
Memo took me to the Doctor, which just happened to be his beautiful mother.
Nothing too serious going on, it's a virus, concentrated to the throat so that was good news, nothing in the lungs, ears or nose.
Although I do have to say that my ears are itching like crazy, no fun at all.

Edgar took me to the Taco place again, there we met up with Julio and another of his friends. Edgar likes to call this place the best taco place in Gdl. I call it "the taco place", this is for two reasons.
One very simple; it's a taco place.
Secondly: it's a completely normal taco place.

Tomorrow we're planning on going to the movies: "The Indestructibles" (????), maybe not my cup of tea, as some would say, but hey, VIP cinema... what else is there to say!?

Other than that, Talloz and I talked about going to the lake on Saturday, just for the day. Sounds like a nice plan to me, talked with Patricio Estrellita about it, he also seems to be in on it, could be a quite relax and nice day.

Now I am off to skype real quick with Mr. Dan, then bed time! Hopefully not disturbed by coughing all night.

Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment