Saturday, September 25, 2010

Weekend

It's so nice we finally got to the weekend.
We fought hard, and really deserve this!

Me in Manzanillo
I have nothing special planned. Linnea, Patrick, Talloz and Armando went to Manzanillo. It would have been nice to go with them, but I have a paper to write for Monday morning, so I stay here with Daniel and Memo.
Hopefully we can go to the pool one day and maybe even the movies!

Yesterday I took it easy the whole day, no cleaning, no cooking, nothing except the really necessary.
I went out for dinner, and for a nice little chat with a beautiful view of Gdl.
Sometime we all need to just talk about what is going on in our lives, or what happened in the past, about how that affected and shaped us.
That was last night for me.
I like those kinda nights because, although I just repeat what has happened to me, and it's not the first time, I always learn something new about myself or humanity.

Today I will clean this place up a bit before starting bothering people about the pool. I will take a nice little walk and then I will watch my cooking show.

True, true, I've been cooking a lot here lately. And some of the things actually came out good!

We've made:
Lasagna
Meatballs
Meatballs with Feta cheese & mashed potatoes
Lemon and herb marinated chicken and herb and garlic marinated potatoes in the oven
Chicken wings with vegetables and ranch sauce
Fried chicken
Goats cheese salad
Chorizo and chipotle philadelphia cheese meat rolls
Serrano and herbs and garlic philadelphia cheese meat rolls
Butter fried Asparagus
Parmesan and garlic pasta with fresh mushrooms
Gulash soup with garlic bread

That shouldn't even be half, but I can't remember now!

Will write more soon

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment