Thursday, September 2, 2010

Confusion

I have come to the point in my sickness where I am completely clueless about which day it currently is.
In my head it feels like maybe Tuesday, but unluckily it is already Thursday.
Days of precious Mexico time having gone to waste because of a stupid cold! WTF liksom... haha...
Anywho, I would like to turn back time a bit. To be Monday morning again, so that I could enjoy this week, as a week should be enjoyed.
I am hoping, although it starts to seem that it is in vain, that I will be up and running again tomorrow.

I am trying to take the pills and the syrup given to me. So far it hasn't done too much difference, I still couldn't get too much sleep.
Fever seems to be back.

BUT, I don't care, today we're going to the movies, Yay!!!

Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment