Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cold medicine, Playboy and a nephew

That was what my day consisted of.

As most of you guys know, fall means colds, i.e. the flu, sick, fever etc.

Mexico is no exception. I am sick, again. What is this, the third time now?

So sadly, today hasn't been too exciting.
Stayed in bed all day, talked with Anna-Karin and Vincent on skype, went to Soriana to get supplies, Memo passed by, watched series and read Playboy (sad I know, but I forgot to buy the new Comso, and Playboy was the only readable we had at home).

So, I figured I would tell you a bit about these past few weeks.

So Fercho came, sadly we never did anything more exciting than going downtown. But that's not too bad!
We also started the tradition of going up on the roof to look at the sunset, drinking sparkling wine.
We did this last week, Linnea and I on Friday, The whole group on Saturday, and Memo and I did it again this week!

Other than that, the two weeks with Ferchito went past pretty fast.
He left for North Carolina to meet up with Erasmo, and Linnea went to Cancun with Tobias.

Left was us the retards. Patrick was receiving people from Germany. So Memo and I went to Vallarta, Talloz also went.
As I wrote yesterday, it was a calm and relaxed weekend.
Coming back here to Gdl, we had a full house, and it has been until this morning when Robin went back to Germany.

Nothing much has happened since I got back from the weekend in Vallarta. Weeks are full of cleaning, studying and relaxing, weekends of birthday or goodbye parties.

So now I lay here in my bad, feeling a tad sorry for myself, waiting for Daniel to come back from his walk, so that I can ask him to go buy some chips for me!

My mind is a bit empty, so I apologize for this post, it's quite boring to be honest, but at least now I don't have to feel like I should explain what's been up.

Halloween is coming up. Daniel wants to go to this party on Wednesday, I honestly don't think I will be going anywhere if I feel like this!

I will put up some pictures to make up for the lack of fun in this post!







PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment