Friday, October 29, 2010

Better, and Better

I am sure all of you are wondering how I am feeling, if I've survived this flu, or whatever it is.

And of course, I am feeling better. Still not good, but a lot better!
For some reason I still have huge problems sleeping a whole night, and kept on waking up the entire night, and altough I did sleep at times, it was such a light sleep, I thought I was awake!

So I've been stuck here at Memo's place all day, luckily I still feel too bad to do anything but stay in bed. Hopefully I will be driven home in a few hours!
Plans for tonight; EAT.... last time I ate something, except for half a granola bar, was 2 and a half days ago... not ok. Will check with my beloved room mates what their plans are, maybe we can have family dinner or something!

If recovery will be as quick as it's been today, I hope that I will be back up on the roof for a tanning session tomorrow morning!
Got myself the new Cosmo, so that will keep me occupied for a while, and maybe Linnea or Daniel wants to join!?

Also, forgot, plan for the next coming hour... get my ass to the shower. Because of the fever I haven't been "to keen" to take one, but today I feel it's possible.

Puss now

No comments:

Post a Comment