Thursday, October 28, 2010

My head is full of...

well, it's pretty full of shit to be honest.

Me, Nastia, Yulia, Julie, Cassia and Carlos
I take it many of you are now nodding your heads, since you know I can blur out the craziest things at times, but hold your horses, because with shit I do not mean bull shit, but actual shit... well, maybe not actual shit, as much as that I currently have a sinusitis.
Quite uncomfortable I have to admit, not maybe the best feeling in the world.

Ears are being blocked by, god knows what, the nose is full of, well you know, and my head feels like it is exploding!

Good days my friends, good days!

Anywho, on top of that, the letter L has decided to be the difficult child of my keyboard.
I do not know why it has decided to make my life difficult, maybe it thinks it's fun to make me upset!?
Anyone knows how to teach it to behave as a letter should?

Today it's the 28th of October, Tino's birthday! (I miss Tino), it is also only one month left til my birthday, and two months left til Daniel's birthday.
Coincidence!?
Je le pense pas non!!!

Ahh, birthdays.
The downside with always living far away from the ones you love is that birthdays rarely are spent together.
Diego, me, Yulia, Cassia, Julie, Tino, Pasha,
half a Dia and Nastia
I don't like it, but at least I get to see the world, and well... assuming that one of these days I will settle down somewhere and be able to celebrate someone's birthday more than once before moving somewhere else, then it is worth it.

As some of you know, moving to Mexico was the 6th time I changed country in 3 years.
Quite difficult at times, yes, as I said, I get to see the world.
Hopefully, within less than a year, I can see the world on vacations only!

Bon ben, I hope everyone on the other side of the Atlantic had a good day, and I am wishing everyone on this side an awesome night!

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment