Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Safety and Weather in Guadalajara - No worries

Puerto Vallarta, Sun rise
I have been reading about how the snow already arrived in Sweden. I also have the sidebar thingie with the weather both from Ankara and Västerås.

I have to admit I have no will what so ever to return to the old continent. Here the weather is perfect.
A steady 25 degrees and clear blue sky day time, a bit more chilly at night, but that's better. The rain stopped pouring down a few weeks a go, so there's really nothing to complain about.
Weather wise that is.

Other than that, for all of you who worry about the safety here in Guadalajara.
There's nothing to worry about.
Compared to Monterrey, where all the exchange students been asked to leave, we're very happy and safe here.
Nothing major has happened here, since the cops raided some drug lords house in July.
We can go around as we want more or less, with the exception of blond girl walking around by her self in the dark.
The closest I've been to danger would be taking the highway to Vallarta, people are mugged there quite frequently

When it comes to weather disasters such has hurricanes, floodings and earthquakes, there's also nothing to worry about.
We had a few nights of heavy rain in September, or maybe August, but as I wrote above, that's long gone.

Figured these are things people might worry or think about while thinking about Mexico.

I will now go back to my shitty nose and fever...

PUSS

.

No comments:

Post a Comment