Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Series

I have a tendency of becoming addicted to tv-shows.

It started out early, when I was in 2nd grade with "The little house on the prairie". Helena and I used to love it.
My taste evolved and I started watching "Saved by the bell", "The Prince of Bel Air", and series alike, in middle school.
Friends, ER, Tre Kronor (Swedish show) are only a few that followed.

Right now I am hooked to "Grey's Anatomy", "Desperate Housewives" and my two new favourites; "Modern Family" and "Boardwalk Empire".
Amazing.

"Modern Family" is just hilarious. Daniel and I watch it every week, Patrick sometimes joins, less for the humour, more for Sofia Vergara's boobies.
Anywho, it's with Al Bundy dude, and anything he makes is funny, mostly because of his faces.

"Boardwalk Empire" is about Atlantic City in the 20's. A series from HBO. Worth seeing, really!

Haven't done much else tonight. Daniel got me my chips, I ate some, decided I prefer vegetables, had vegetables; garlic fried Haricot Verts (green beans) and mushrooms.
Tasty!

Hopefully my cough wont keep me up for too long tonight, nor wake me up too early, or at all!

Crossing my fingers the cold has let go tomorrow!!

Some more pictures from the past few weeks!



Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment