Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Now,

I have a tendency of telling people that apologizing for the same thing over and over again takes away the  meaning of "I'm sorry"... BUT I am sorry for having been lost for another 10 days!

Daniel, Linnea, Fercho and I.
Romantic Roof Night
I could use the event-less days of Guadalajara as an excuse, but that would be a bit of a lie, now wouldn't it. I do not have the most interesting or eventful days but I should be able to scrabble something down everyday, as I used to!

As I quickly mentioned in the previous post, Fercho came over for a visit from my beloved Panama.
I realized the true meaning of saying that time is (as everything) a scarce resource.
The week after he left I went to Vallarta for some relax time.
Movies and pool, good times.

Since then I have just been trying to get my work for school done and deal with some other things.

I will not bore you with more today, but I will definitely start writing again, I believe it's needed.

So, have a great time!

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment