Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The continuation!

Babies, Babies and Babies...

Cutie
Why don't they ever come when they are expected.

My lovely baby sister had hers 2 weeks too early. Baby Vincent is amazing by the way, not only does A-K send me/us pictures weekly, but I also had the honour of seeing him on skype a few days ago. The little cutie almost didn't say a word!

Baby Helena, which is Helena's and Niclas' daughter, was born today, like a week late!

WTH, when will these little rugrats (meant in the cutest way possible) learn to arrive on time!?

Helena, Angelina and Baby Helena
The wait for baby Helena (I named her this) was long, my friends here in Gdl even started wondering when she was going to arrive.... maybe more because of my constant talk about it... but hey!!

Waiting for pictures now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment