Monday, November 1, 2010

Ma vie, Ma merde...

The weekend past quickly.

Nothing major happened. Since I still feel a bit iffy from the flu I've just taken it easy; movie nights every night.
Yo y Mi Hemanita linda hace mucho tiempo!
When innocence still existed

Linnea and I went tanning on the roof today, it was good getting some sun after a week locked up in a room. It was also nice to be able to talk about things, random things, sometimes you just need to air out, make sure you're on the right track, and still are yourself. 

I feel different lately, it's weird, I feel numb. 
In one way I am not acting myself, in another I am doing exactly what I always do; something you can read about in this post: Always the same... May 21, 2010 (a link, click it vettja!)

History repeats itself, n'est-ce pas?
It is possible to relate some parts of that post to right now, not all of course, those who knows me well knows what I mean. 

Note to parents; Nothing have been lost, and I did not run out of money! Yay!

People have a tendency of surrounding themselves with the same type of people as they've always surrounded themselves with, or make sure that the end of the "relationship" (in the most open, and friendly sense possible) will be the same, or the feeling of being in it at least. 
Maybe this is because they know how to deal with them. To start whatever type of relationship with a different type of personality scares people, because they have to adapt, understand and be understood.
Honesty my friends, honesty is everything. 
Without honesty to your friends, or to yourself, there is no way to be happy. 
(I am the first to say, I do not always live as I preach)
And being open, tell people how you feel, but also being able to take it when people tell you how they feel. 
To listen, without reaction, to be a support, being supportive, whether you agree or not.
Linnea and I spoke a bit today about that, and these are things that we've seen missing in a few relationships (friendships, colleagues, any relationship) here.
Maybe it's the culture, but in Swe when someone does something wrong, is hurting themselves (in any way), is lying, talking crap behind your back, you confront them, you talk to them. 
Here silence is the answer, or a one way dialogue, where only one side is heard, and the other one is shut out.
All persons involved should be able to talk about their feelings on the matter, at the time when it's brought up, or when they feel ready to do it.
Just because some time has past doesn't mean they hold a grudge, they might just need some time to gather their thoughts, not to blur out whatever madness that came to their mind when the issue was discussed.

Anywho, looking for that post I went through some of the posts from Ankara.
I miss Ankara, good days I have to say. 
I miss the city, the parents, the school, friends...

A person told me the other day, it sometimes comes off as if though I do not like Mexico. 
For those who got that feeling; this is not the case, 
I love Mexico
As any other country I've lived in, or any other country for that matter, it is not perfect, but that doesn't mean I don't like it. 
There are always things we don't like about places or people, we just have to decide if we can overlook them, if not, then leave, or break the relationship (again, in the widest sense possible) up. 
Be happy.
An advice I should take for that matter.

Off I am to bed now.

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment