Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Decision making

There are a lot of decisions that need to made...
Me, Memo, Linnea and Talloz at some party a few months ago.
Stole from Linnea's blog!
Nothing that should be brought up here, but it's on my mind and I am trying to deal with it all.

This week started out slowly with talking to family back in Europe/Asia, and tanning (the two fun things).

Now I am soon off for my talk and then I am not sure. Maybe a movie or just hanging around the house.
There was talk about watching Sunes Jul, which was the Julkalender in Sweden in 1991.
A Julkalender is a 15 min show for kids every morning in December, as a countdown for Christmas. It brings back memories, especially that one!

Other than that, Daniel and I have created a playlist on youtube with christmas songs...Not too popular at the house but hey, we also need the christmas spirit right? And it's not like there's any snow that can help us along the way!

At some point tonight I should do my nails, but I've been saying that for a week, so we'll see how that goes.
Maybe I will stay up and watch the funny videos we found on Youtube instead... which reminds me, scroll down and watch "Bamse og Kylling"... it's hilarious!

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment