Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Any other Day...



Another Tuesday, some more studying and trips to the supermarket!

I might be going to Mexico City this weekend. Monday is a national holiday, so Memo suggested we try to go... Patrick couldn't, and Daniel is thinking about it. I will, however, whether he tags along or not.

It will be fun. I am hoping Eduardo, Chepo, hopefully Edder, and whoever else resides in this huge city, will be around at that time!
Haven't seen them for such long time!

Also, we can't live this close to the worlds biggest city and not go check it out!

Oh well, but up til then "normal" life will continue.

Västerås, July 2010
Anywho, last night Patrick, Daniel and I sat up late watching the 1st season of "Cougar Town", it was a hit, the boys liked it.
Today I will try to show an episode or so to Memo.
I also made pizzas last night... very tasty I have to say; fresh mushrooms and serrano ham... mmmm!
Ended the evening with some extra butter popcorn!

Have a great night... Oh, and all you Swedes, enjoy the snow storm, haha!

puss

No comments:

Post a Comment