Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thinking

I've done a lot of thinking today.
Utö, Sweden, July 2010
I have a few things that need to be sorted out, figured out.
Happiness in the present, happiness in the future, understanding the present in order to move on to the best possible future.

Today I woke up early to take a morning walk with Linnea. We left a bit before 9, which I have to say was quite the challenge since I went to bed at like 4.30 - 5, if not later. Not only was it a challenge because I was sleep deprived, but also because it was very, very warm.
Usually it is quite chilly in the mornings, it usually heats up around noon.
So, since I did not want to risk anything, because of my cold, I put on some running tights (black), a cap (black) and a long sleeved t-shirt (black).
It was excruciating, good lord... next time I will check the outside temperature before heading out.

Except for being tired and warm, the walk was really good; nice tempo, perfect distance, good company.
I hope I wont get sick again so I can continue taking them.
Oh, I never told you.

If you remember, I was very excited about starting running about a month and a half ago.
After my first run I wrote this post: Running, September 28 2010  (click-able)
I was so happy, sadly, the next day I went out for another run... after about 20-30 min of running my foot started hurting like crazy, and continued doing so for the next week and a half.
This would be the reason I stopped running, the shoes I bought for my power walks are just not made for running.
Oh well, I might give it a try again... maybe go running once a week or something.

Just got back from a nice little Sushi dinner with the family.... Love it!
Vegetarian sushi is the shit my friends!

Now I am hoping to be able to sleep... if I don't feel the tiredness coming soon I am taking some magic pills to help it along the way!

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment