Thursday, November 4, 2010

A quarter of a century

As I said, yesterday was Talloz birthday, today was Armando's.

Me, Armando and Talloz a few months ago
Armando turned 25... although at some point he said 22.
There was a "small" get together at his casa tonight. Some people were drunk, others drunker.
Memo and I just went for a few hours to say happy birthday at 12 and socialize a bit.

Now it's time to watch Modern Family and enjoy my popcorn "extra mantequilla" (extra butter)... yay!

Other than that today has been pretty event less, I helped out with some translation again, had an hour of spanish class with Senora Allende and went for a burger.

Tomorrow is a new day of studying, tranlsation, tanning and at night I might go to the movies, we're watching "The Town", not my choice, but what don't you do to please people!? (0;

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment