Monday, November 1, 2010

Targeted

I hope no one felt targeted in particular by the previous post.

Just a few of the countries you guys are in right now
I sometimes have an urge to try to make myself a better person, writing down lessons I feel I should learn, or lessons I've learnt that I think others could learn from as well.
I rarely target one or several persons in these kinda posts.
I might have some people in mind, the people that has taught me the lessons, or people that I feel could benefit from them.
Nothing personal.
Nothing to be upset about. *taking precaution!*

I just found this new, magical function of my blog (it has always existed, but I take it easy with learning technology). This new little "widget" enables me to write a post, like now, at 2.30 am, because I can't sleep, but it will be posted in a few hours.
Not boring you with too frequent updates, helping me with time management!
 - I write this blog so that friends and family all over the world (sadly), can read about how I am doing and what I am up to.
I've noticed that more people read it if it is updated during day time in Europe. So now I can write a post, whenever, making sure it appears when more people have time to read it.

Another function I found on my blog when I re-started the writing last week.
Stat's! Yay, love it. Now I can see from where you guys are!
Last week you came from:
Mexico, Sweden, The States (quite a few people, who are you?), Marocco (who!?), Finland, Canada, France, Austria, Australia, the UK, Turkey, Panama, Germany, Costa Rica, China (who?!), Estonia (who?)... etc
Interesting!
As international as it can get!

Here's my favourite Christmas song. I don't know if I like it because it is catchy, or because I know how much it bothered my friends to hear it on repeat from beginning of November last year!
I might just make it my ring tone again, like I did 2 years ago; Mr Jack, and the rest of the guys might remember that!



Sit back, think about what you want for Christmas, and smile!
I can assure you guys I know what I want for Christmas!
Cancun!

Also, to your right you have this new thingie I found. The most popular posts; The ones most people have read.
For some reason my swine flu post is the most popular one. Which I think is because of the picture, the tea cup pig. Who knows, I wrote it in November last year, and people still read it, even find it on google which is kinda creepy! Anywho, enjoy!

Love you!

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment