Friday, November 19, 2010

On it goes...

The friday started out great... as I wrote earlier I went up on the roof to try on my new bikini and to work a bit on my tan!

Coming back down I had a quick shower, then on to talk with my mom and then to Anna-Karin, Fredrik and Vincent!
It was really nice... afterwards Daniel and I went out for a romantic lunch... I call it romantic since he pays; my credit card broke... other than that there was no romance!
Going back I made a stop at the alcohol store, got two bottles of wine, Memo n I will go up on the roof to watch the sunset today! Always nice, some bottles of white wine (in the freezer now) and a nice view can never go wrong!

Right now I am just resting in my room, listening to music. Finally got to listening to all that music Mr. Jack gave me almost 2 years ago now... it's really good!!! Thank you Jack!

PUSS and enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment