Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A bit evil..

But I have to gloat a bit in this... snow storm in Sweden!
In Guadalajara, there is no sign of snow, none at all... the sky was clear blue, as always, the temperature was a comfortable 25, going towards slightly chilly at night time.
This is awesome, I have to say that any homesickness I might have had magically disappeared straight away when I heard!
Awww, les amis, I feel bad for you... kinda wish you guys could be here, BUT, it's not possible, is it!
Ahhhh....

I am done with the gloating.
Now I am watching a show on SVT Play (a Swedish Channel) about spoiled little brats, never worked or done anything in their lives. Quite amusing, yet sad.
Anywho, tonight our plan to take down our landlord Karen will be made... hopefully we will not have to pay for the month December, plus we might get some money for the parking lot that belongs to the apartment that she is renting out for 800 pesos to strangers.

I will leave you with a picture I took on the roof a few days ago, just to show you the difference between sunny paradise and snowy hell!

Puss to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment