Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Family time...

My Mom and Findus
I just spent the first half of my day on skype with my amazing family!


My dad and Bettina are currently in Sweden visiting my sister and her cute family... so we decided to have a skype talk, all together... Baby Vincent even joined!
It was nice, we talked about Christmas, and other things, it was nice.
After my dad n Bettina left to the hotel to unpack my sister called back and we talked for a bit more.

My Mom and Kahn
Apperantly Baby Vincent scared the shit out of everyone yesterday; he stopped breathing and became all lifeless... usch, he came back to his senses but I think everyone is a bit scared it will happen again!

After talking with Anna-Karin, Fredrik and Vincent I went on to talk with meine Mutter... it was nice, we spoke for almost an hour!
We looked at baby pictures and cats!!!
I miss them all a lot and can't wait to see them to be honest!!!

Puss to all of you!
Min Mamma!

No comments:

Post a Comment