Tuesday, November 16, 2010

One month and 2 days...

That's all I have left here in Mexico, if I won't be going to Cancun, which still needs to be decided.

Me and Eduardo, the old flatmate!
There are many things I would want to do before leaving, like going back to the beach, see one of those pyramids, go to see some cute Mexican city and maybe even get my butt to Tlaquepaque (?)...

Today it's Tuesday, but a Monday, since it's the first "real day" of this week, feels weird... I always get confused when there are fewer "real days" in a week than 5... my brain is lost!

Daniel is off to watch Lucha Libre tonight, seems very aggressive... not my cup of tea!
I feel like going to the movies this week... does anyone have a movie to recommend; that isn't Harry Potter or an action movie!?

Now, finishing watching Gossip Girl, had been loading for 3h until Daniel and I noticed that Patrick was downloading things = internet completely stops working...
So we paused the downloads (SORRY)....

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment