Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hihi...

Follow my blog with bloglovin


I am the worst person when it comes to surprises, I either tell the person what they will get,
Helena's Birthday party
Helena to the left, me in front 
- Anecdote: Helena's (maybe) 5th birthday, I have bought her a necklace. Helena and I are best friends, so we played everyday almost. At one of these play dates I decided to tell her that my gift was a necklace.
Meine Mutter was not so happy. As you can tell, it started early.

Or, I can't keep a straight face, and the person realizes that something is going on.
- Anecdote: Today when I stole Memo's car keys, he just had to ask once where they were, immediately realizing I had them (my huge grin might have given me away, but only maybe).

Oh well... Today I've kept busy. After waking up, I studied for a few hours, then went up to the roof to multitask for a bit; Spanish class + Tanning.
Maybe not as easy as it sound.
Anywho, one of my favourite authors is Isabel Allende. I think I've read most of her books. So the other day I borrowed "Mi Pais Inventado" and decided that today was the day to start reading it.
It was nice up there, some wind and a clear blue sky. I didn't even melt away as usually is the case.

Anywho, when I came down I had to go to the store to buy some supplies for what was coming next.
Starting to make (you will know later on what it was) ** I realized more supplies were needed, so second journey to Soriana, I tried to chose a different cashier this time, I don't want them to think I am crazy for coming twice in half an hour.

The making of *** went fine.
When done, Memo came over. I had to help out with some translation.
First time in my life I translated from Spanish to English. The work might need to be checked, haha!
Anywho...

Tonight will be good, Talloz birthday...

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment