Friday, November 19, 2010

Pantless

It's almost 2 a.m here, meaning almost 9 a.m in Sweden.
And what am I doing this beautiful Thursday night, except trying to kill that stupid-ass mosquito, fixing pants... I have two pair of jeans to fix (not mine) and a bunch of shows to watch!
Quite a night huh!?

Anywho, the shopping spree went good today!
A dress, a skirt, a bikini and a pair of tights were bought...
The dress is awesome, and was really cheap!
I bought the tights because I thought I needed some sweat pants, but what is better than sweat pants!?
Nothing, and tights is the closest thing to nothing!!!

After shopping I went to talk to a person, then spent some time at Memo's while he watched his dolphin team lose again - shocker!

Anywho, after that, home bound, showing off the new stuff I bought, then on to what I mentioned earlier - fixing pants!

1st pair done, 2nd one about to start with!

Puss

No comments:

Post a Comment