Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Amazing!

I slept the whole night.
Probably around 11h! Amazing!
Fell asleep around midnight, 1 am! That my friends is amazing! Really amazing!
Talloz and me at Tec
I took 3 pills thou, which knocked me out, until now, noon!
Oh well, am writing this post, and then I will start studying!

Tonight we have a birthday party to attend. Talloz turns old, hahaha! He's turning 26!
For 26 days he will be a lot closer to 30 than I am!

Oh, for those who wondered. I said, maybe a month and a half ago, that I would quite smoking again.
I have cut down a lot on smoking, but I have to be honest, I haven't quite completely!
I really hope I will be able to before I leave Mexico. It's so much more expensive over there!

I wish I had a printer that worked right now, the one we have stopped working, so that I could print the articles I need to read, and go up on the roof and get it done!
Oh well, I will read a bit, then grab the book memo lent me and head up there.

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment