Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mind

I have had a bit of a "svacka", translation "dip" according to www.tyda.se, which is the website I use the most for translation English to Swedish.
Anywho, and many other people have had the same problem.
All of us for different reasons, but in the end there's only one solution.
Pretend to smile
Since none of us can change what is making us feel this way, we just have to try to fool our minds into believing that we are happy, content with our situation.

The power of the mind is stronger than you think!


So, to sum up, my solution to the problem is to try to tell myself that I am in fact happy, that I don't have any problems and that everything will work out. Because, if there's something I've learnt, it always works out in the end. It might not be exactly what we thought we wanted or thought would happened, but that doesn't mean it wont be nice.

Tomorrow, or today for you in Europe, I will be studying, preparing a surprise for a birthday boy and maybe even have time to go tan (impossible today because it was too hot).

Also, if anyone wants to know something about Mexico, or any other country I've lived in, just let me know. Either through facebook or via email (scroll down, to the bottom, just above the ads) (since I've noticed a lot of you can't leave comments).

PUSS

No comments:

Post a Comment