Friday, March 15, 2013

Fabulous News

Not only did I go crazy shopping clothes for Sophia online:

 
 
And a bunch of underwear that I guess you do NOT want to see!
Haha... Now I just need to pray my sister can fit these things in her luggage.

Hmhmh, now you are probably wondering why my sister is packing, and why that affects these clothing items.

WELL, we are all going to PANAMA! Yay, we're going to visit my dad and Bettina; Anna-Karin, Vincent, Victor, Sophia, Maria (sister) and I... How amazing no?

The Europeans of the family will be there from the 1st until the 17th, and Sophia and I will join from the 4th until the 16th.

Que padre no?

Thus, I hope my sister can fit these things in her luggage!

I also bought a Ralph Lauren t-shirt to Vincent


and these shorts (here in Mexico) to Victor


The Ralph Lauren clothes comes from my favorite 2 hand clothing store : Fyndigt & Fiffigt 
Most of the clothes I have bought - like these two items, the Burberry , Good Lads of Philadelphia and Polarn och Pyret clothes -  have been, seemingly, unused and CHEAP. AND all March they have free shipping, now I know that the website has an English version, so if you are luckily maybe international shipping also is free or at least cheaper, just use the code: Fyndamars !?

I got these two items for 265 crowns, $41, e31 


Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment