Thursday, March 21, 2013

Negativity

Quite the negative post I put up earlier - Sorry about that!
We've just been dealing with a lot of stressful things lately - getting all the documents needed for the trip ready - Sophia's Passport (check, we will pick it up on the 3d), my Residence permit (we're going tomorrow to see what happens next) and maybe that document needed for me to exit Sophia from Mexico (after some googling it seems like it is NOT necessary LINK) - also one of Memo's friends and his GF seem to be enjoying going around talking about us (more like me) to people, this pisses me off, not so much what they say because, quite frankly they are idiots, but the fact that they go around and talk about us (me) to others - If you have something to say, say it to my face for God's sake - This friend has talked bad about me since the moment we started to date a few years ago, and I have never liked him, but it still pisses me off (yes, Memo knows).

Here are a few pictures I stole from Kristin from Sophia's birthday






No comments:

Post a Comment